[Koha-translate] translations for Koha 2.2.6

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Aug 10 16:50:29 CEST 2006

Hello all,

i've commited an updated version of ALL translations of Koha that are on
CVS for 2.2.6

I will be away for 2 weeks of holidays (from friday afternoon) & come
back on august, 28th. If you have a developper access to CVS, then
update your translation, i'll see the commit, but you can warn me or here.
If you don't have a developper access to CVS, then update your
translation & send me the .po file by mail, i'll deal with it when i'll
be back.

You can get uptodate translations from :
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/misc/translator/po/?root=koha&only_with_tag=rel_2_2

You'll see some new translations strings : spanish, basque, ukrainian, ...

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants