[Koha-translate] question about making koha in Persian

Gary Ruan ruan at email.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 29 01:47:28 CEST 2007

Joshua,

 Yes, I got the same return as you  did.
"

Copying ../koha/classic/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/npl/en/images/trash.gif...
Creating per/kohaerror.tmpl...
Creating per/opac-ISBDdetail.tmpl...
Creating per/opac-MARCdetail.tmpl...
Creating per/opac-account.tmpl...
s: Completely confused parametrizing

"
When I looked at the po file again, I found all the "%s" in the
translation became "s%". The reason , I guess, is that Persian is read
from right to left. I tried to replace all "s%"  into "%s" and it
worked. All tmpl files were generated. But problem was still there, text
in koha interface was still unrecognizable.

I will look up the link you sent and try to find a solution. Thank you
for the response. Please keep in touch.

Cheers,
-Gary