[Koha-translate] Hungarian intranet translation

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Jun 17 21:30:09 CEST 2007

Hi Anges,

I've approved all the pending translations on the Hungarian OPAC. I have a bit
of trouble generating the Staff side translation file, but I'll work on fixing that and
will upload asap.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology migration, training, maintenance, support