[Koha-translate] German Translation of the opac

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Mon Jun 25 21:14:09 CEST 2007

Hello everybody

I just finished the translation of de_npl_classic_opac on tranlate.koha.org

I have a few questions:

Like I mentioned I tranlated de... On the site there is also a
ger_npl_classic_opac. What's the difference? Did I translate the right one?

The tranlations need approbation. Who does that?

I'd like to test the new translation on my 2.2.9-koha because some terms may
have different meanings according to the context. How can I include this
tradition in my installation?

I would like to proceed. opac_classic, intranet, documents? What shoud I do
next? Who can provide my appetite with more food? :-) (I'm willing to do
something, but it won't be a very regular work).

Greetings                      Beda

--
Beda Szukics         www.muri-gries.ch
Benediktinerkollegium, Bruenigstr. 177