[Koha-translate] Re: koha translation to es_ES

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Jun 27 15:01:39 CEST 2007

Hi Santiago,

I'm curious, how are these translations different than the ones at translate.koha.org?
Should we have more than one Spanish translation of Koha, maybe one for each
country? I don't know enough about Spanish to know if regional dialects make a
difference. Please let me know.

Sincerely,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology migration, training, maintenance, support