[Koha-translate] FW: Re: [Koha-devel] translating Koha

Karen Myers karenmyers1 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 04:33:15 CEST 2007

Good morning

I am working with libraries in East Timor and am very interested in
translating Koha into the local language of Tetun. I think it
could  have great applications in Timor which has seen an explosion
of new  libraries that are running on the smell of an oily rag. Is it
possible as noted below to get a Tetun file started?
I have read through the translating docs from the koha website but
any other insights or help would be appreciated.

Advertisement: Its simple! Sell your car for just $30 at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838588&_t=762955845&_r=tig_may07&_m=EXT