[Koha-translate] Standardised US English Translation

russ at russandsarah.gen.nz russ at russandsarah.gen.nz
Tue Apr 22 23:10:58 CEST 2008

Hi All,

After a big fuss, I have gone a bit quiet. Working on Koha is not my day
job anymore.

Anyway, forgive the cross list posting, but my last email got forwarded to
all the lists and I guess this topic is of interest to the devel list as
well.

I am happy to help out with standardising the language used in the default
Koha install to that of the dictionary everyone agreed on.

It would be easiest for me to do this using Kartouche at
translate.koha.org, because then I can see how many strings still need to
be translated and I can do it from anywhere.

Any progress with getting a language code setup? Is Joshua the only person
that can do this?

Cheers,
Russel