[Koha-translate] Is closed the official online translation for koha 3.0 ?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Mar 2 16:10:52 CET 2008

Hi Jorge,

On 3/2/08, Jorge Serrano Cobos <jorgeserrano at gmail.com> wrote:
> First message to the list. One question: ¿is the translation process for
> koha 3.0 closed?
For the 3.0 beta, yes. You can still add a new translation for 3.0 stable
which I'll be announcing soon.

> Is it possible to add more translation online, or should I get what is done
> and follow translating within my system? We would like to add some things
> for spanish version, if it´s possible.
Do you mean you want to change the Spanish version? or that you need a
different variant on what was created? What changes specifically do you
need?

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support