[Koha-translate] forget to odd character

Sangduen Pongput m091225347 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 13:47:49 CET 2008

Hi All

  I'm Sangduen. I'm a Thai Librarian. I had got news about KOHA Translation since last year 2007. First time I  think it's very hard to understand and translate it. But today I received mail from Koha-devel mailing list
  today's topics:  1. Re: Welcome new Koha translators (Joe Atzberger). It inspired me to click back to http://translate.koha.org again. I found that nobody do it in my Thai language , So I start to learn how to translate it again. I found that we can try to do that.
  After I try to translate, I had do some mistake. I had forgot to odd characters as you had mention translator to be careful at notes on translation  i.e.

  1. In each translation field you MUST type in all the "odd" characters such as "\n", "<b>", "%2", and so on. All punctuation must also be replicated......
  2. etc...

  After I had do it from record 1 - 47, I founded that I had done big mistakes. So I start to do it with carefully from record 48. It mean that after record 48 it should be perfect.

  Could you please reset in Thai Language at record 1- 47 for me, I will come back to fill it again when it clear.

  If you need for more information please feel free to contract me m091225347 at yahoo.com

  Sorry for this matter

     Thank you for your kind cooperation.
      Best regards,

Sangduen Pongput
Librarian
The Secretariat of the Senate, Bureau of Parliamentary Studies, Library and Museum Group
4 U-Thong Nai Road, Dusit District, Bangkok 10300 THAILAND
Tel & Fax +662 831 9314      Mobile Phone +669 122 5347
sangduen at parliament.go.th, sangduen_p at hotmail.com
sangduen.pongput at gmail.com, m091225347 at yahoo.com