[Koha-translate] add Dutch to opac files to be translated

Saskia Scheltjens S.Scheltjens at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Mar 24 13:33:07 CET 2008

Hi All,

The library of the Rijksmuseum is testing Koha as a possible ILS at the moment. Just wanted to let you all know that during this test period some of us at the library will also start translating parts of the OPAC files in Dutch. We have already contacted Kurt to agree on priorities (OPAC first), but if other (Dutch) translators want to contact me feel free to do so on or off list.

BTW, congratulations to the whole Koha team for this beautiful Easter egg aka beta release ;-)

Greetings,

Saskia Scheltjens (nickname: saschel),
Coördinator Bibliotheek / Library Co-ordinator

Rijksmuseum Research Library
Frans van Mierisstraat 92, 1071 RZ Amsterdam
Nederland / The Netherlands
T +31 (0)20/6747259
IM saskiascheltjens (skypeid)
E  s.scheltjens at rijksmuseum.nl