[Koha-translate] Portuguese translation and Comunity

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Thu Apr 9 10:34:16 CEST 2009

Chris,

I have done near 60% of portuguese translation but do not think useful
to proceed on 3.0 release so please could you convert po files for
3.0.1.
I am sending both po and pt-PT files for Intranet and Opac because I
was forced after creation to change some TMPL regarding lack of some
messages.
I you agree you can publish these files for other people and after I
receive 3.0.1 I will proceed to finish.

Last week we have done a conference in Lisbon for near 150 librarians
. Nicolas Morin was present and may be we have began the snow ball.

Best regards,

Rafael Antonio