[Koha-translate] Last works on translation by Pootle

Axel Bojer axelb at skolelinux.no
Sat Feb 7 10:51:19 CET 2009

Chris Cormack skrev:
> On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Axel Bojer <axelb at skolelinux.no> wrote:
>> Chris Cormack skrev:

>>> Can you upload them into pootle, I push from pootle to the main koha git
>>> repo.
>>> It's much easier to keep track of the translations if they are all in one
>>> place.
>>>
>>> Any changes made at translate.koha.org are pushed up daily. So it is
>>> in sync with what is in git, and thus what will be in 3.0.1
>> If you will give me an account, then I can :-)
>> accountname: axelb
>> Is there some tutorial somewhere on how to do this?
>>
> You can make your own account, just go to
> http://translate.koha.org/ and choose register.
>
> Then go to your options page
> http://translate.koha.org/home/options.html and select the your
> languages. Then let me know and I will give you upload rights.
>
> Then you can go to http://translate.koha.org/nb/opac3_0/ for example,
> and upload the file (choose overwrite)

Thank you, I got through the first stages, but as I tried to upload one
file I got this error message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /nb/intranet3_0/.

I hope this is temporarily and will try again later ...

When is the deadline for submission to be included in 3.0.1?

Best regards
Axel Bojer