[Koha-translate] Last works on translation by Pootle

Axel Bojer axelb at skolelinux.no
Sat Feb 7 21:59:44 CET 2009

Chris Cormack skrev:
> On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Axel Bojer <axelb at skolelinux.no> wrote:
>> Chris Cormack skrev:

(...)
>>> You can make your own account, just go to
>>> http://translate.koha.org/ and choose register.
>>>
>>> Then go to your options page
>>> http://translate.koha.org/home/options.html and select the your
>>> languages. Then let me know and I will give you upload rights.
>>>
>>> Then you can go to http://translate.koha.org/nb/opac3_0/ for example,
>>> and upload the file (choose overwrite)
 >>
>> Thank you, I got through the first stages, but as I tried to upload one file
>> I got this error message:
>>
>> Proxy Error
>>
>> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>> The proxy server could not handle the request POST /nb/intranet3_0/.
>>
>> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>>
>> I hope this is temporarily and will try again later ...
>>
> Did you choose overwrite? Ive only seen that error if someone is
> trying to merge. (The intranet po file is quite big and the merge
> takes longer than the browser wants to keep the connection open for.

Hmm, I am clicking on «Upload» and there are no other alternatives, then
the browser just waits forever and nothing happens other than this error
message.
Actually, just any links gives the same error :-(
(Tried another browser too just to check, but the same happens)
Other web pages works ok, though :-/

>> When is the deadline for submission to be included in 3.0.1?
>>
> Within the next few days.

Ok, still working on it :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer