[Koha-translate] Request for a new translation branch

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Apr 13 18:36:06 CEST 2010

Hello -

I was wondering if I could get a new branch created for a different English translation.  This is for a Alpine hiking club here in the US, which would fall under a special library category.  I'd be interested in any recommendations for this, but would like to offer this for a slightly different translation for the community.

I'm thinking a branch like -->  en-SL  or maybe en-APLINE

Please send me any questions or thoughts.

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com