[Koha-translate] query regarding translation of koha in hindi language

Udai Pratap Singh udaiprtap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:55:54 CEST 2010

Hello
          This is udai pratap singh working on project translation of koha
in hindi. I have downloaded the .po file and placed in the directory
usr/share/misc/translator/po. Then I finished all the installation steps
given in the /root/koha-3.00.01-stable/misc/translator/translator_doc.txt.
But I did not get the hindi conversion from english. Please help me out as
soon as possible . I shall be thankful for this act of kindness.
Udai Pratap Singh
Student(MCA-6th sem.)