[Koha-translate] How to install Thai in Koha 3.2

David M. Bucknell david at intknowledge.com
Mon Aug 30 06:49:03 CEST 2010

Thank you, Chris.

translate.koha.org was down over the weekend (I see that it's up now),
but the script mentioned at the bottom of the wiki page for which you
sent the link did the trick.  (
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client#Koha_3.2
)

1. Go to directory misc/translator/
2. run command: perl install-code.pl th-THA

This enabled us to go through the installation with confidence.

Many thanks,

David Bucknell

--
* Flossed.org -- Free and Open Schools -- Free and Open Minds
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)