[Koha-translate] PO file upload and statistics on translation web

Pongtawat Chippimolchai pongtawat at ait.ac.th
Fri Jan 29 05:02:43 CET 2010

Hi,

So, do Koha has a place to credit the translators?  I think most major
translation are done off-line, so translators name are not visible.
Developers already have a very good place to show their contributions
(http://www.ohloh.net/p/koha/contributors). IMHO, I think it will be
nice to have something for translators, document writers and other
contributors :)

Pongtawat

PS. I found this wiki page:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=translationteams, but it was not