[Koha-translate] How Download .po files ?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Mar 12 07:43:20 CET 2010

2010/3/12 Frédéric DEMIANS <f.demians at tamil.fr>:

>> Theres a way for me download the .po files? using git, svn, ...
>
> Get a copy of Koha from its git repository. Use this instructions:
>
>    http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:git_usage
>
> .po files are in misc/translation/po subdirectory.
>
> Direct access here: http://tinyurl.com/y86zjkb

Ahh please don't do that.

Those files are only pushed into git occasionally and will be out of date.
Pootle is the canonical repository for the .po files please download
them from there.

Otherwise you run the risk of overwriting others work, or making a
merge much harder.

You can download them from pootle once you are logged in

EG if i want the English NZ ones, I login and go to this url
http://translate.koha.org/en_NZ/opac3_0/edit.html

Chris