[Koha-translate] Version 3.4

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:50:51 CEST 2011

Two questions for 3.4 translation

1) There are some entries not in english. For example 7672 on staff file,
any language, that reads "a Analytt til ikke-periodisk dokument". I suppose
that this is Danish, I'm not sure. Maybe I could translate it, but again I'm
not sure.

Is it possible to have this text in english, or simply do our best?

2) The previous example is a string in the file
intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/value_builder/nonmarc_leader.tmpl
(lines
126 and 128), but... current (today) master don't have this file, it
has intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/value_builder/nonmarc_leader.
tt

The PO files could be used to translate ".tt" files instead of ".tmpl"?

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com