[Koha-translate] Version 3.4

Frédéric DEMIANS f.demians at tamil.fr
Tue Apr 12 17:18:43 CEST 2011

 > 1) There are some entries not in english. For example 7672 on staff
 > file, any language, that reads "a Analytt til ikke-periodisk
 > dokument". I suppose that this is Danish, I'm not sure. Maybe I could
 > translate it, but again I'm not sure.

That must come from NORMARC files. You can just ignore those strings.
You have similar string in French for few UNIMARC cataloging plugins.

 > 2) The previous example is a string in the file

intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/value_builder/nonmarc_leader.tmpl
 > (lines 126 and 128), but... current (today) master don't have this
 > file, it has
 > intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/value_builder/nonmarc_leader.tt

 > The PO files could be used to translate ".tt" files instead of ".tmpl"?

Yes, there is no problem. The string comment is wrong (mention to .tmpl
file) but the string id is valid and will allow TT files translation.

Thanks.
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html