[Koha-translate] Error when installing pt-PT translation

Ivo Esteves ivo.matos.esteves at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:33:31 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm using "Koha Virtual Appliance 3.2 – Configured" and I'm trying to
translate Koha to Portuguese (pt-PT).

But I get an error when I do "perl translate install pt-PT" under
"/home/koha/koha-dev/misc/translator"

The error is:
% s: Unknown or unsupported format specification

I do a little search and see a message saying that "% s" should be "%s", I
edit .po file, replace and save it. But when I run the command again the
error occurred again (it seem to be in other place).

I try the .po files that came with Koha Virtual Appliance and with the
recent translation files. The same occur.

If someone know how to solve this or if anyone can give me a clue I
appreciate it very much.

Thank's to everyone,
Ivo Esteves

PS: Sorry for my poor English :)