[Koha-translate] Error when installing pt-PT translation

Vitor Fernandes vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:31:05 CET 2011

Hi Ivo.

Which command do you use to do the translations?

What you can do:

1) go to the OPAC folder Koha_home/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/ and
create a folder named pt_PT (sudo -u koha mkdir pt_PT)

2)  go to the intranet folder
Koha_home/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/ and create a folder
named pt_PT (sudo -u koha mkdir pt_PT)

3) go to the translations folder Koha_home/misc/translator/ and run
the command to the OPAC translations:

sudo -u koha ./tmpl_process3.pl install -r -i
../../opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/ -o
../../opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/pt-PT/ -s
po/pt-PT-i-opac-t-prog-v-3002000.po (or the file downloaded from the
translation site)

4) go to the translations folder Koha_home/misc/translator/ and run
the command to the intranet translations:

sudo -u koha ./tmpl_process3.pl install -r -i
../../intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/ -o
../../intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/pt-PT/ -s
po/pt-PT-i-staff-t-prog-v-3002000.po

See if this sequence works for you....

Regards.
Vitor Fernandes