[Koha-translate] Help

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Tue Jan 18 20:55:05 CET 2011

2011/1/18 Reynir Örn Guðmundsson <reynir.gudmundsson at gmail.com>:
>  Hi, I would like to translate Koha to Icelandic, but I´m a bit new to this
> all, so could someone point me to where I can find some information to join
> or create Icelandic translation project for Koha ?

Welcome to the Koha family, Reynir!

It seems there was noe single source of information on how to
translate Koha, so I have taken the liberty of starting a page in the
wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Translating_Koha
This is just a very basic beginning - hopefully more people will
contribute to flesh it out. Maybe you could "fill in the blanks" as
you figure out things too? ;-)

Have fun!
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no