[Koha-translate] Bug 3013

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Thu Jun 16 18:49:17 CEST 2011

Hi to all,

Il 15/06/2011 23:35, Chris Nighswonger ha scritto:

> Could we get a consensus of how many days/weeks I need to delay the
> 3.2.10 release to accommodate the additional string translation?

I have done extra check on new translation for 3013.
I confirm that the lines that this patch add to translate are only 10-15.
Why so few ?
Because 95% of the new strings are in the files
../cataloguing/value_builder/marc21_field_006.xml and
../cataloguing/value_builder/marc21_field_008.xml

The translate tool ../misc/translator/translate doesn't work
on .xml files.

So in fact the translation for me is done because it is impossible to do.
For me we can release 3.2.10 now.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--