[Koha-translate] Bug 3013

Frédéric DEMIANS f.demians at tamil.fr
Thu Jun 16 19:14:11 CEST 2011

 > So in fact the translation for me is done because it is impossible to do.
 > For me we can release 3.2.10 now.

You should create a bug related to bug 3103. The way #3103 enhancement
has been coded add an untranslatable functionality. It's surprising
since it has been done be someone from Spain!

I don't know what should be Koha community policy on that subject.
Enhancement introducing untranslatable strings should be avoided. It had
already happened in the past with the 'new' system preferences editor
that added preferences descriptions which were untranslatable until
someone (me) wrote a specific parser.

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html