[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Multi-Language marc bib/auth & Policy, Koha Architecture

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Mon Mar 7 09:12:31 CET 2011

Hi,

currently there is no way to load bibliographic frameworks or other
things in additional languages into the database and make the display
obey your chosen language on the bottom of the page. You can load sample
data in different languages during install - this is available for
German including translated frameworks.

At the moment only one language at a time is supported for the database
based data.

Other exemples for that are authorized values, item types, borrower
categories or notices.

Katrin