[Koha-translate] List of not to translate entries and advises

Job jobdrb at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:55:46 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I am finishing a full translation of Koha for Brazilian Portuguese with
revision.
Today I finish opac, but, some days ago I read a note about to note
translate "at" for an entry.
Then some entries need to be revised. Since I am also programmer, I
recognise many entries,
that I need to be very carefull, but sometimes we need advises.

I would like to suggest to a have a public list of advises for translators,
about entries that could not be translated and translation with caution.

Using  a wiki could be better way

For example:

--- Advises for Opac 3.2 ---
entry  - note
1500  :  "show_contact"  could be translated but must maintain underline
without accents.
142    : copy only, translation forbidden

Thanks

Job