[Koha-translate] Best way to migrate translations from 3.2 to 3.4

Frédéric DEMIANS f.demians at tamil.fr
Fri May 20 20:29:05 CEST 2011

 > While I am finishing the full revision of an already 110% Koha 3.2
 > PTBR, I am looking forward for the next release 3.4.  Could I get .pot
 > files, from 3.4 release and apply an update against these files from
 > an 3.2 .po ?  Or has another recommended way?

Good question. You're rising an issue. 3.4 .po files have been generated
based on 3.2 .po files from release 3.2.6. Now both translation
files--for 3.2 and 3.4--are existing independently. It means that if
you've updated your 3.2 translation files, you will have to report by
yourself your updates to 3.4 files. We have no technical means to merge
3.2 branch into 3.4.

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html