[Koha-translate] Copy of fr-FR into fr-CA

Frederick Capovilla frederick.capovilla at libeo.com
Tue Nov 1 20:53:26 CET 2011

There are some problems with the new files that were uploaded for fr-CA:
- The OPAC translation file should be named
fr-CA-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po , not fr-FR-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po
- The staff file contains Windows line breaks, which causes "translate
install" to fail. (Tested on Linux servers)
- Multiple translations affecting XSL files contain " ". Those
cause XSL parsing errors in Koha. This problem might also affect the
fr-FR translations.

We created new, corrected versions of the fr-CA .po files, but when we
try to upload them in Pootle, nothing happens.

Can I get the necessary permissions on the 3.6 fr-CA project so I can
send the fixed files?

Thanks.