[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Koha 3.6.1 is now available

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Nov 29 11:50:10 CET 2011

Dear Chris,

Il 29/11/2011 03:05, Chris Nighswonger ha scritto:
> It is with pleasure that I announce the release of Koha 3.6.1.

thank you very much for your work but I have one question and one point
to underline.

A question: in the tar file there are the new .po files ?
In the git of 3.6.x I don't sse the new .po files.

A point to underline: in post date 21/11 your write:
"The 3.6.x branch is entering a string freeze as of the date/time stamp
of this email. Given the holiday in the USA this weekend, I will do
the release on Wed. 30 November."
Now is 29-Nov 10:43 GMT.
No place in the world is now 30-Nov.
The last hours are important to complete a transaltion.

In the next posts is possible to have the GMT time do you download the
.po files ?

This is the important time for translations

--
Dott. Zeno Tajoli
tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it