[Koha-translate] Fwd: Translating changes

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed Nov 30 09:45:50 CET 2011

Hi Karen,

thank you for your work on Tetun translations!

The files on Pootle are updated regularly by the translation manager for the new releases. The string changes you see are probably because of the update for the 3.6.1 release. Bug fixes can add new strings or make it necessary to review already translated things (marking them as fuzzy).

Hope that explains,

Katrin