[Koha-translate] [translate-pootle] Koha translation

Frédéric Demians f.demians at tamil.fr
Wed Oct 12 07:39:31 CEST 2011

 > We are Lao team translator, we try to translate Koha 3.2 into Lao
 > language but it doesn't work. It seem like our language isn't support
 > or not on your translation list.  before we did have translate Koha
 > 3.0 it work fine then we stop translate for a while and then we
 > upgrade from 3.0 to 3.2 we try to translate again but cannot fine our
 > language on the list

Welcome back. Koha version 3.6 is about to be released. Due to Koha
internal templatating system modification, the move from 3.2 to 3.4
version added a lot of new strings to be translated. So you really should
skip 3.2 and 3.4 translation, and begin to translate 3.6 :

   http://translate.koha-community.org

I've uploaded your language.

If not already done, subscribe to koha-translate list :

Regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html