[Koha-translate] String freeze for 3.6.0

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Oct 9 23:22:02 CEST 2011

Ok whanau

We have hit string freeze, what this means is now any patches that
change strings have to be considered quite heavily, because it will
make it harder for the translators.

Frédéric if you could make the .po files for 3.6 that would be
execllent.

Now, what is my plan from here, patches that are in signed off state,
that don't touch templates, can still go in provided the pass QA.

Ones that do change templates, if they are criticals or blockers, they
will still go in.

Features: My inclination is push any features that are signed off now,
or were submitted for sign off before the feature freeze, and that
pass qa.
My theory for this is, if they miss translation, that can be fixed by
3.6.1 which is only a month later. If they miss going into 3.6.0 they
need to wait for 3.8.0 which is 6 months.

If this sounds bad to anyone, please object, but that is the current
system I am working to

Chris
--
Chris Cormack