[Koha-translate] [koha-Infos] Translating to french

Frédéric DEMIANS f.demians at tamil.fr
Tue Sep 20 17:59:54 CEST 2011

 > Just FYI : i'm working hard those days on french translation of the
 > staff interface (for 3.6 release) Pour information : ces jours-ci, je
 > travaille d'arrache pied sur la traduction en VO de Koha (pour la
 > version 3.6)

We should have coordinated our efforts. There will be conflicts on
translation since I've updated .po files in the last days. OPAC & pref
are 100% translated, and staff has progressed. On which version of staff
.po file have you based your work. It could explain your uploading
issues. When it fails silently, it generally mean that .po is malformed
or contains duplicate entries.

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html