[Koha-translate] [koha-Infos] Translating to french

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Sep 27 10:20:24 CEST 2011

Le 20/09/2011 17:59, Frédéric DEMIANS a écrit :
>> Just FYI : i'm working hard those days on french translation of the
>> staff interface (for 3.6 release) Pour information : ces jours-ci, je
>> travaille d'arrache pied sur la traduction en VO de Koha (pour la
>> version 3.6)
>
> We should have coordinated our efforts.

Just for the record : i've called on phone Frédéric, he gave me admin
permissions on translate.koha-community, I worked on the staff
translation, i've uploaded a 94% translated file yesterday. French is
fully translated, except for online help.

Note that I plan to open a sandbox in the next hours with 3.6 translated
to french and call for help/proof&consistency reading.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com