[Koha-translate] Koha 3.8 String Freeze

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Wed Apr 11 11:26:29 CEST 2012

Dear Translators,

The new strings for the next Koha 3.8 version are available on a new
Pootle translation server, reachable at the same address than the
previous one:

   http:://translate.koha-community.org

You can start working!

Please, report any dysfunction or anomaly.

During the last two years, the translation server was hosted and
maintained by a French institution named ISH (Institut des sciences de
l'homme). At the occasion of the current server switch, I would like to
express my gratitude and thanks to the ISH, and specifically to Raphaël
Tournoy who administered the server, and was always of great help.

Kind regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html