[Koha-translate] presentation

Samuel desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Wed Apr 11 12:33:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

As newbie on this list and new "co-manager" of translation, let me make
a short presentation.

My name is Samuel. I'm 37 years old and live near Paris. I work as
librarian system at ECP (http://www.ecp.fr), an engineer school in a
wonderful place (and i work actually on a migration towards koha).
I've ever been involved in free software projects (mainly for
localization) and it's a pleasure now to take part in Koha's project and
collaborate with people all over the world.

I hope we're going a good job for this version and i want to do my best
for the team.

Best regards and see you soon (on irc, on the list and, i hope ,in KohaCon).

Samuel