[Koha-translate] Afghan languages - Dari and Pashto

Savitra Sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Apr 18 07:19:43 CEST 2012

Hi Frederic,

We need to translate Koha 3.8 OPAC in Dari and Pashto. We will use
Persian for Dari.

When I go to these languages (Persian and Pashto) on pootle, I don't
see the po files for editing. I am guessing this is a permission
issue. Can you please set permissions for my id
(savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz) to edit both these languages please.

Hi Amit,

 > We need Afghanistan Dari language to be set up on pootle. Can somebody
 > help.

Do you need the 3 .po files, or just the OPAC?

What is this language ISO code?

On this page: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dari

It's explained that Dari is a persan oral variant. Couldn't we add the
Persian directly?

Kind regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS