[Koha-translate] Arabic Koha 3.6 OPAC translation Complete, But !

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:34:59 CEST 2012

Hi Frédéric
the problem that I told you about is been solved

the problem was there is some variables that some of my group
translate it in  a wrong way so I just fixed that and the translation
is now work 100%

but the file in the
http://translate.koha-community.org/ar/36/ar-Arab-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po/
is not updated with my file because I dont have the permission .
I upload it here
http://ra-sid.co.cc/up/ar-Arab-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po
if you can please upload this file to  translate.community.org

and thanks a lot

Karam Qubsi