[Koha-translate] Afghan languages - Dari and Pashto (Samuel Desseaux)

Savitra Sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Thu Apr 19 12:13:33 CEST 2012

Hi Samuel, thanks, now I do see Pashto as a language and I have admin
rights where I can allow other users to edit the language.

However I don't see the po files yet for this language. Please let me
know if this is something you can fix.

Persian code is "pa".

Thanks,
Savitra

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:13:31 +0200
> From: Samuel Desseaux <samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr>
> Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Afghan languages - Dari and Pashto
> To: koha-translate at lists.koha-community.org
>
> Hi!
>
> I've just added permissions for Pashto (can you test?) but i've not
> found  code for Persian. I'll have a look tomorrow.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Samuel
>

> Le 18/04/2012 07:19, Savitra Sirohi a ?crit :
>> Hi Frederic,
>>
>> We need to translate Koha 3.8 OPAC in Dari and Pashto. We will use
>> Persian for Dari.
>>
>> When I go to these languages (Persian and Pashto) on pootle, I don't
>> see the po files for editing. I am guessing this is a permission
>> issue. Can you please set permissions for my id
>> (savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz) to edit both these languages please.
>>

>> Hi Amit,
>>
>>   >  We need Afghanistan Dari language to be set up on pootle. Can somebody
>>   >  help.
>>
>> Do you need the 3 .po files, or just the OPAC?
>>
>> What is this language ISO code?
>>
>> On this page: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dari
>>
>> It's explained that Dari is a persan oral variant. Couldn't we add the
>> Persian directly?
>>
>> Kind regards,

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs
Professional Support for Open Source Software
Web: http://www.osslabs.biz