[Koha-translate] Arabic Koha (OPAC) some problems

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:30:05 CEST 2012

Thanks Frederic
the problems are solved :)

Thanks a lot .

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:16:57 +0200
From: Fr?d?ric Demians <frederic at tamil.fr>
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Arabic Koha (OPAC) some problems
To: koha-translate at lists.koha-community.org

 > 1 - the "cart " button does not appear in the Arabic OPAC :

See this string:

http://translate.koha-community.org/ar/36/translate.html?unit=1836046

You have double quotes. Suppress them or replace them with simple quote.

Explanation : This specific string comes from JavaScript code where
double quote can't be escaped. Is there a way to know that a string
comes from JavaScript code : NO. So just avoid type double quotes
anywhere.

 > 2- some problems when trying to see the error message when i try to
 > add a new tag for a book , and I'm not logged in the system in the
 > English Version gives me and error that I have to log in first , in
 > Arabic we translate that , but we the opac don't say any thing , and
 > nothing happen the tag is not add and no error message . so what could
 > the problem be and how to solve it this 2 problems I think is about
 > some translating mistakes , I have check the %s and other stings I
 > have to check that they have not been changed I solved some of them
 > and then i don't know what to do now ?  is it possible to be our opac
 > po file corrupted ?

You .po file is fine. I haven't found the culprit, but I'm almost sure
that this issue has the same cause as the cart issue.

Regards,
--
Fr?d?ric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html