[Koha-translate] New language: Deutsch (Schweiz) de-CH

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sun Aug 5 15:02:18 CEST 2012

Hi Marc,

I have created a new language for "German (Switzerland)" on translate.koha-community.org and uploaded the po files you sent me. I have also given you all permissions for this new language, so you should be able to upload and update the files yourself.

The new language code is de_CH, because I was trying to match the way the different English languages are set up. I think Frederic might have to add this to his scripts, so the language is correctly updated and added to new versions of Koha.

Hope it works,

Katrin