[Koha-translate] New language fi-FI Koha 3.8

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sun Aug 5 14:31:43 CEST 2012

Hi Gary,

I am sorry it took so long. I have added Finnish po files for 3.8 to translate.koha-community.org.

For documentation and in hope I haven't missed a step:

- added Finnish to the list of languages of the 3.8 project
- downloaded the existing files for version 3.6
- checked out 3.8.3 locally and updated the 3.6 files to that version
- uploaded all po files to pootle for 3.8

Please test and write to the list if there are any problems.

Katrin