[Koha-translate] String freeze for 3.6.8

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon Aug 20 02:37:28 CEST 2012

Hello.

Koha 3.6.8 does not have any changed strings since 3.6.7, so there has not
been a new string freeze. However, I see that there has been work on the
3.6.x project on pootle since 3.6.7 was released, so I am going to ask
Frédéric to pull a new set of .po files for the 3.6.8 release on August 21.
If you would like to make any further changes in the translations for Koha
3.6.8, please do so in the next two days.

Regards,
Jared Camins-Esakov

P.S. Well done to the Danish translation team, which completed the
translation of Koha 3.6.x on July 24!

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/