[Koha-translate] FW: Dumb translating questions?

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Mon Jul 9 13:36:36 CEST 2012

Hi Marcel,

I think there is currently no way to contact another user – or at least none I am aware of.

I would not remove them, because they will come back with your next translation update. You could mark those strings as fuzzy or just copy them from the English version.
I think it would be very hard to get rid of them on Pootle, because it's hard to write a script that parses every bit of our templates correctly. After the switch to TT more %s were introduced into the po files. While this means you have to be more careful when translating, it also adds more context and less sentences are torn apart into smaller pieces. You can also carefully construct your sentences a bit different than the English version by moving the %s around a bit, but keeping them in same sequence.

%s %s %s%s%s%s %s %s%s %
Perhaps a missing s at the end of the string?

Katrin