[Koha-translate] FW: Dumb translating questions?

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Mon Jul 9 14:27:11 CEST 2012

Hi Marcel,

I use Podedit for testing po files before releases. I locate the errors and search for the strings in Pootle to correct them there. I think you could also do it in Poedit and upload your corrected files. My thinking is, that this way you won't run into the same errors again and again.

Hope that is helpful,

Katrin