[Koha-translate] FW: Dumb translating questions?

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Jul 9 14:49:44 CEST 2012

Hi Samuel,

> I go in the same way and confirm that you can't contact another user.
> Is it a big problem (for you and others)? Anyway, we have the list but, maybe it's not enough. I 'd like your opinion.

I think that it should be possible to see who is working on a translation (and even who changed or suggested a line change). As I understand it now, you can quite anonymously create an account and change existing translations without even being contacted by those who informally form the translation team of that language already.
To improve translation and even to protect it (from unaware or malicious changes), it would be helpful to see at least an email address. Note that this email address is in the database, because you need to enter one to activate your login.

Marcel