[Koha-translate] OPAC Multilanguage interface

Akmal Anvarov akmalanvarov at ymail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:08:46 CET 2012

Hi to all! I live in Uzbekistan, Tashkent, I work at the library, we decided to install Koha system in our library, and it is working very well, but a thing that i cannot understand, is it possible to do OPAC interface multilanguage? For example in the right top of the page I put three buttons "Eng", "Uzb", "Rus" when I click "Uzb", OPAC's interface is "Uzbek", when I click "Rus", OPAC's interface is Russian, Please help me, I'll be very grateful