[Koha-translate] OPAC Multilanguage interface

Frédéric Demians f.demians at tamil.fr
Fri Mar 16 07:19:06 CET 2012

 > Hi to all! I live in Uzbekistan, Tashkent, I work at the library, we
 > decided to install Koha system in our library, and it is working very
 > well, but a thing that i cannot understand, is it possible to do OPAC
 > interface multilanguage? For example in the right top of the page I
 > put three buttons "Eng", "Uzb", "Rus" when I click "Uzb", OPAC's
 > interface is "Uzbek", when I click "Rus", OPAC's interface is Russian,
 > Please help me, I'll be very grateful

There is already a language selector bar available on the Koha OPAC. You
have to enable it.

First, you have to install additional languages to your installation.
Take a look at this:

  http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client#Koha_3.2_and_3.4

Then, you have to activate, for OPAC/intra, additional installed
languages:

   Koha PRO > Admininistraion > Global system preferences > I18N/L10N

System preference: language & opaclanguages & opaclanguagesdisplay

Kind regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html