[Koha-translate] help on translating

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Oct 9 14:15:09 CEST 2012

Hi Hugo,

hm, I think you are right. One option you have is to create your own sample files in euskera. This way you can translate the installer and all the values from the database – but it will only work for one language. It’s been done in the past, if you look into the installer directory you will see there are examples for French, German and other languages.

Hope this helps,

Katrin